The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all bookings online at https://theblindbull.co.uk or by telephone or by email or in person. When making a booking, your contract will be with The Blind Bull, a trading name of The Blind Bull Limited. Registered office: The Blind Bull, Little Hucklow, SK17 8RT .Registered as a company in England No. 12001504. All rates are subject to availability.
RESTAURANT CANCELLATION POLICY
We respectfully ask that 48 hours’ notice is given prior to the booking date, should you wish to cancel or amend the number within your party. Failure to inform us within this time will result in a charge per person equivalent to a three-course lunch (in the event of lunch cancellation) or three-course dinner (in the event of dinner cancellation). This will be taken from your credit or debit card. However, if we are able to resell your table we will be happy to refund the full amount. Reductions in numbers will also be charged if not advised within the above notice period.
PAYMENT, CONFIRMATION & CANCELLATION FEES
A 30% non-refundable and non-transferable hold is required to secure your reservation. All major Credit and Debit cards, with the exception of Diners Cards, are accepted. Bedroom Rates are quoted in £GBP and include VAT, Parking and WiFi connection. If a booking is cancelled by 12 noon, 5 days prior to arrival no further cancellation charges will apply. If the booking is cancelled later, or in the case of a no-show, the remaining balance of the reservation will be charged Five (5) days prior to the first Booking Date of the Booking The Blind Bull will work with you to move the Booking to an alternative date (subject to any additional charges that may apply resulting from the alternative Booking Dates chosen) or the full Booking charge shall remain payable and no amount shall be refunded.
Emergencies will be taken into consideration but we do recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in case of cancellation.
Cancellations or alterations should be communicated to The Blind Bull team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and The Blind Bull will do our best to accommodate your requirements subject to the cancellation charges above.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Check-In Time from 16.00 (4.00pm) Latest Check out Time 10.00 (10am) Early Check-in and Late Check-Out Times may be available. Please contact a staff member upon arrival. We do not have a reception at The Blind Bull. If you are to arrive very late evening or early morning, please call the Pub ahead to let us know.
Room rates shown on our website are per room per night and include all taxes.
We reserve the right to charge your debit/credit card for any damage done to your room during your stay and for any items that are found to be missing upon your departure.
DINING IN ROOM EXCLUSIONS
Consumption of food purchased outside our establishment is prohibited and will result in a cleaning charge of £65 per person.
We are able to accommodate dogs and other pets on the ground floor rooms only. Please confirm this when booking if you are bringing a pet. Pets are more than welcome on the ground floor of any of our premises. We just ask you to clean up behind them and dispose of it in the designated bin. Please also keep dogs off the furniture.
Dinner Bookings within the Restaurant cannot be guaranteed when booking accommodation online, please contact the Pub directly if you wish to book a specific time for Dinner, due to the size of the restaurant.
Please note we cannot cater for food dislikes. We can, however, offer changes to our menu for strict allergies and intolerances. We endeavour to accommodate guests dietary requirements wherever possible. However, many ingredients such as onions, garlic, peppers, seasonings and alcohol, form an integral part of the basic preparations and it is not therefore possible to isolate them entirely. Where guests are intolerant of these basic ingredients, we can offer the very best fresh ingredients, prepared in a simple manner.
We do not permit smoking inside. Should any guest inconsiderately smoke inside, we reserve the right to make a charge for the room on consecutive nights, until such time as the smell has cleared. Guests are able to smoke outside the Pub within the grounds.
In some of the public areas of the Pub and some staff areas CCTV is in operation and recordings made. This is purely for security reasons for the benefit of both guests of the Pub and staff.
Please contact our team directly to discuss your specific requirements.
Any special dietary or dining requirements must be advised at the time of booking.
Car Parking is available, subject to availability, free of charge in our car park. This is entirely at your own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for theft or damage to your vehicle.
WI-FI PROVISION AND USAGE
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided (free of charge) to you, a (customer/guest) of The Blind Bull (“us”) in consideration for your custom, your agreement to these terms and conditions and your agreement to allow us to send to you by e-mail our promotional and marketing material;
Extent of the Service
- We do not recommend in particular the use of any websites (or other internet related services) (“Internet Services”) and your use of Internet Services is carried out entirely at your own risk.
- We have no responsibility for, or control over, the Internet Services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free.
- We have no responsibility for, or control over, the information you transmit or receive via the Service.
- Save for the purposes of network diagnostics we do not examine the use to which you put the Service or the nature of the information you send or receive.
- We do not guarantee:
- the availability of the Service;
- the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Service; or
- that the Service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use.
- Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the Service and to prevent unlawful access to information transmitted or received using the Service] we do not guarantee the security of the information which you may transmit or receive using the Service or located on any equipment utilising the Service and you accept that it is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your information and data.
- We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
Your Use of the Service
- You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
- are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment
- contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
- contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
- contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or
- are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
- Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised its use by you.
- We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of this agreement. • We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should you choose to do so you do so at your own risk.
- The Service is intended for consumer use only.
- You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United Kingdom or in any state throughout the world.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address.
- You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or rights-holders.
- You agree to compensate us fully for any claims or legal action made or threatened against us by someone else because you have used the service in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Whilst we do not seek to limit our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation or if you are injured or die as a result of our negligence we have no responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) to compensate you (whether or not we are negligent) for any direct financial loss, loss of profit, revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity, data, use, business, wasted expenditure, business interruption, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, loss arising from or in connection with use of the service or inability to use or access the service or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time or damage to physical property or for any other similar direct loss that may arise in relation to this agreement whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- • We agree that neither this agreement does not allow either party to act as, or hold themselves out as, acting as an agent of the other party and that that the terms of this agreement are not enforceable by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- • This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.